Friday, May 30, 2014

The meaning of Mother's Day (to me!)

As I sit here and type this blog, I realize how much I love being a mother!  How much it has changed my life for the good.  It is not an easy job and one that takes work every single day, but the joys that come from it are endless! I don't know what I did with all my time before being a mom and I dont want to think about all the time I will have after they are gone! Justin and Ryan are my sunshine.  That was Justin's favorite song when he was little. Got to spend Mother's Day with my mom too!  
Had a great time with my boys and Don, drawing on the driveway, which we haven't done in years and blowing bubbles, again something we haven't done forever. Don cooked and cleaned up from an awesome dinner! Life is good!!




No comments:

Post a Comment