Sunday, May 11, 2014

Spring Break Beach style!

Decided to take a long weekend at Surfside Beach in NC for spring break.  Weather couldn't have been better.  Ocean temps were cold at about 64 degrees but that didn't deter Justin and Ryan from getting in, Don and I NO WAY!  But I did however enjoy sitting, and walking on the beach.
It was the perfect getaway...kids didn't really complain or argue (much), weather was perfect.  It was totally relaxing.  Sat on the beach, played some mini-golf, got ice cream and even went to an all you can eat seafood buffet....not my things but Don and the boys loved it!



Even saw a mini turtle in the pond at the min-golf place!  Ryan won mini-golf, he bet Justin before the game that he would win, and I thought to myself, ummmm.  Justin had to do Ryan's chores for a day.  Way to go Ryan!!




No comments:

Post a Comment