Sunday, June 1, 2014

Another Birthday

May is a month full of birthdays, mother's day, and lots of activities.  Another year has come and gone.  I'm on the downward side of 50....eeekkkks!  But spending my birthday with family is always special.  My day started out with the picture below from my loves! A beautiful orchid, a sign and cards from Don and the boys and this was at 615 in the morning. Justin got up extra early to make me pancakes for breakfast, it was a school day!
I worked some in the morning and then met my mom for lunch.  It has been our traditional for the last few years to have lunch together on my birthday.

Dinner with the family and then of course cake!

I dont know why I am looking up? We have 2 friends that also have birthdays 2 days before me, so we decide to triple the celebration that weekend.  However Gregg got strep throat that day and missed his own bday celebration but we were lucky to have Jodi, his wife stand in for him. Rachel as always was the perfect hostess.


Happy birthday to me, Nick and Gregg!

No comments:

Post a Comment