Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Field Day

Every year, they look forward to FIELD DAY!  I have been volunteering for field day ever since Justin was in 2nd grade, this was my 5th year.  Justin has moved on to middle school and no longer has field day.  I volunteered for Ryan's field day, it was 3-5th grade classes.  Finally this year I didn't get a water station....thank goodness!  Last year I was at the wet sponge toss and got a wet sponge throw at me and it hit me in the neck.
I was stationed at wacky bat. There are two teams and each team has a bat, one person takes the bat and puts it on the ground and their head to the bat and spins around 5 times and runs down the field, goes around a cone and comes back and tags the next person.  So fun to watch....they either didn't follow directions or they were slipping on the wet grass.  Either way everyone had fun with this one.  There were 20 stations they rotated too. The weather was misty and overcast but they were able to enjoy without rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment