Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fun with Friends

Don and I decided we need to entertain more so I invited some friends over, well I guess I didn't keep count because when all was said and done I had invited 15 people over for Saturday night, 8 adults and 7 kids, all boys and they all said YES!  Age ranging from 9- 14 years old!  Can I just tell you we had the best time and laughed so much, my stomach hurt!
 
I'm not use to cooking for a large crew, but Rachel the most wonderful hostess, helped and when all was said and done, we had I dont know how many pounds of chicken, 8 hotdogs, 3 pounds of fingerling potatoes, caramelized green beans (from our garden) and a huge salad (lettuce from our garden).  Forgot to mention the jalapeno poppers I made with the jalapenos from our garden.  We had apps and Rachel and Megan brought the most wonderful pumpkin desserts to end the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment