Friday, June 7, 2013

From the Heart

How could I forget to write about the sweetest, most thoughtful gift I received from my Justin for my birthday.  Here is the background of the story....my dad before he died started making birdhouses to keep himself busy and to keep his mind occupied.  Well when he died he had started 2 that he never had time to finish, they were constructed and painted but he didn't have to decorate or put the backs on.  Craig recently gave them to me to give to Justin and Ryan. 

Justin took his birdhouse and with his dad's help put a back on, touched up the paint and painted a Texas flag on the front.  I can't tell you how touched I was when I opened the gift.  It came straight from his heart. He understands how much my dad is missed and how much I loved him.  The boy has a heart of gold!



No comments:

Post a Comment