Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas

So I'm really behind posting about Christmas and New Year's but  my real estate career has been keeping me plenty busy.  I'm not complaining but blogging comes last. Christmas Eve we went to the 8 o'clock mass, which was perfect and beautiful, I love all the music. Got home in time to put out the reindeer food, cookies and milk for Santa and the boys to bed.
Ryan woke up at 6am with croup on Christmas morning.  So that entailed running a hot shower and letting him breath the steam in and then going out in to the cold to open his airway.  Thankfully no trip to the ER this year. The doctor keeps saying he'll grow out of it!  But he gets it just about every year!  Christmas morning was spend with Don, Nick, Justin and Ryan, the usual way, tearing into presents and eating Cinnamon rolls.



Since Nick goes into the Army on July 9, 2013, all he wanted was cash.  We also got him a great Army sweatshirt to keep him warm!  Little boys are really into athletic wear, like Under Armour and Nike Elite socks. All the advertising these kids do for these brands...but it is the trend.  I liked the days of no name clothing but now that I have a middle schooler those days are gone and he likes to help pick out his clothing.  That is something new and always an adventure.

All the boys left by 1pm on Christmas day to spend the day with their other parent.  So that left Don and I alone, so we went to Redbox, put on sweatpants and watched movies all day and ate leftovers. RELAXING!