Monday, December 1, 2014

So Much to Catch Up on....

I dropped the ball on my blogging this year...so let's see if I can catch up starting with the summer.  Justin went away to his first sleep away camp in July 2014, Camp Lurecrest for 7 days.  It was so amazing, he came back so inspired, he was a little homesick but seems like he had a great time. He went with Andrew, Michael and Jake.
We had our family vacation down at Holden Beach at our friends beach house with my mom and Terry. Couldn't ask for better weather, spent a long weekend and even managed to finish a 500 piece puzzle.


Nothing like apple picking, it had been many many years since we had been, so we drove 2 hours to  SkyTop orchards.  I have to say it was a great family day, even my teen said so, so it must be true!


Halloween is always fun in our neighborhood and both my boys still are into trick-or-treating.  Ryan was vigil-anti spiderman and Justin was Macho-Libre.


So proud of Ryan, he ran his 3rd 5K with Let Me Run, he had a great time and ran with his buddy James who got a stomach cramp at the end of the run.



SO much in between all I have written, my three guys keep my busy, life is definitely never boring and always FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment