Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snowing Tubing 2013

We went to the NC mountains in search of snow. We packed the boys in the car and headed to Blowing Rock NC.  We didn't find much snow, just small patches but enough to have a snowball fight at the mountain house.
 
 
We decided to head to downtown Blowing Rock for some dinner.  And had so much fun playing in the park.  We even got a rare family picture of all 5 of us.  
 
 
We went on the swings, I haven't been on a swing in I don't know how long?!  Everyone jumped off the swing as it was moving except me and Nick.  The older I get the more I don't like thrills like I use to. 
 
 
UNO rounded out the night. Nick was our winner.  He has come a long way when it comes to playing games.  He typically would come in last but he seems to have hit his stride when it comes to games, coming in first or second.  We always have good laughs.
Sunday it was off to HawksNest for some tubing.

 
 
 
 
 
We have one more trip planned before Nick heads into the Army this summer after high school graduation.  We are gonna miss him!!  Spring Break here we come.